Below are links to programs useful for HET proposers.
- Target Generator: This program will create a template
Phase II target.
- Program Search: This program will take as input an HET
program number. The program will then display the following
- a list of object observed at the HET,
- a list of objects that are (or were) in the HET queue, and
- an unofficial time accounting for the program.
- See when the HET can observe your target.
- Determine the longest possible track time for your target.
- HET HRS Configurations Check: This program will tell you if a particular HRS setup
- HET and DIMM Image Quality Data
- S/N Estimator: This program will estimate the S/N of an output spectrum based on certain input parameters. To
run this program, choose the instrument you are interested in.
- Phase II Program Information
- Try our HRS Throughput Calculator
Last updated: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 19:30:43 -0600 shetrone