Target Submission Language (TSL)
TSL is a simpler, more capable language for submitting targets to HET.
- Full TSL documentation (pdf)
- Functional Requirements
- Language Structure
- Language Syntax
- Parameter Keyword Table
- TSL Parser
- Appendix A - plan.db Output for Examples
- Appendix B - Real Examples
- Appendix C - TSL Parameter Descriptions
- Online documentation (selected sections)
Full Release - Beginning 08-2, both TSL and Old Format (tab-delimited) target lists can be verified and submitted easily through the HETqueue interface.
Beta Testing - Beta testing of TSL began in the 07-3 trimester. Procedures and documentation for the beta testing are here.
Last updated: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 01:45:58 -0600 caldwell